This game is full of suspense and a more enjoyable game for the Orangutwang Kids. It is an exciting game for kids having age between 3 and 5 years.
Unwrapping the box, you can get Orangutan, two palm trees, game pieces like fruits, vegetables, instruction sheet, and spare propellers. Kids will have to swing Orangutan on the vine before it jumps into the air.
The main aim of this game is to hang the Orangutwang before generating a twang. At some points, orangutang holds very firmly and let his friends and fruits to fly. It is a hanging game.
This game has the following accessories:
- Two palm trees
- Game pieces for hanging like fruits, lizard, spooky bat and many others
- Toucan treadle and vine rope
- Instruction Booklet
- Rolling dice
How to Set Up This Orangutwang Kids Game?
- Connect two palm trees and then hang the Orangutwang from the vine string, and fill the base of the jungle with the hanging pieces like fruits, lizards, bats, and many more.
- Roll the dice to check which game piece you are going to hang and which is required next.
- Be careful!! When the orangutan generates a twang sound, he will knock everything to the ground floor of the jungle.
- You will have to hang every piece before the twang sound.
Features Orangutwang Kids Game
Several features of this Orangutan playset will help your kid to enjoy during playing time. Let me discuss some exciting features of this playset!
- It is Suitable for 3-5 years children.
- This amazing Orangutwang Kids Game overall dimension is 10.5 inches (H) x 10.5 inches (W) x 53.2inches (D) and weighs approximately 816 grams.
- Amazingly, the Orangutwang Kids Game comes with many natural colors like green, brown, yellow, purple and orange.
- It can be attached to other Orangutwang accessories and playsets, that will be sold separately.
- This Orangutan playset is for children age 3+. This playset comes with tiny parts. It does not require 4 x AA Alkaline batteries.
- It is a 2-player game. Everyone will hang fruits, bats, lizards, and many other items until the Twang sound produces, and then the game is over.
- It is different from other game because it focuses on the fun portion to keep the kids bowed.
It comes with many features, but I have mentioned some exciting ones. Your child can enjoy other features as well at the time of playing with it.
How to Assemble Orangutwang Kids Playset?
The accumulating procedure of Orangutwang Kids Game is not so easy it requires a lot of time, and you must follow a learning curve while assembling the Orangutwang Kids Game. You should develop a step-by-step procedure to collect the tiny sticks. It’s not a kid work; you need to help your kids to set it up for the first time.
Things to Consider
- The whole Orangutwang playset is made up of durable and robust plastic material which can easily bear against most of the horrible bumps and in case falls on floor by your children
- This playset took approximately 20 minutes to accumulate, and that was mainly applying stickers. The instructions are easy to follow.
- Not play around kids having age three years or less than three years.
- It does take a while to smear all of the “stickers labels” so be ready when assembling.
- Only for local use.
- To be used under the direct command of a mature person.
- Always clean it with a moist cloth
Our kids loved this Orangutwang play set, and we think your kid will also enjoy this loveable game. You need to Assemble it first yourself and give it to your child – he really will get into it and will spend his/her many playing hours with this amazing playset. The value of playset features and the courtesy it gets from your children somewhat make you and your children’s day splendid, and your kids self-creativity enhancement skills improved.
I think this garage playset is the best gift for your child enjoying the Christmas day beyond other days. If your kid loves to play with this adorable garage playset, then it will be the best gift ever.